Choose the best answer
1. A) to be B) for being C) as being D) as ↑ back
2. A) hos tB) hosting C) to be hosted D) becoming hosted
3. A) served B) serve C) serves D) serving
4. A) policies B) registration C) limitation D) issues
5. A) offered B) connected C) advertised D) available
6. What does "mind-boggling" mean here?
A)difficult to imagine B)amazingly complicated
C)hard to believe D)requires efforts to calculate
7.What is NOT true about data digitalizing at US Library of Congress?
A)This library digitalizing data for better conservation.
B)Only a small amount of digitalized data meets the need of users.
C)The process of digitalizing is very time-consuming.
D)The priority of data being digitalized is based on its time.
8.What is the major problem we face in a digitalizing age? ↑ back
A)Technology is changing too fast.
B)The types of technology are too many.
C)The original paper copy of data might be gone.
D)There might be some legal problems.
9. A) While B) When C) Although D) Given that
10. Which of the following can replace "obsolete"?
A) traditional B) out of time C) unwanted D) unpopular