1. _____ Robert Wood Johnson Foundation released a study in regard to high school students in the United States.
2. _____ They study showed fifty percent of seventh graders had been the victim of physical violence in a relationship with the opposite sex.
3. _____ The objective of the program is to help eleven- to fourteen-year-olds learn the skills to build healthy relationships.
4. _____ Multimedia has brought the influence on violent relationships.
5. _____ The saying “young people have access to one another 24/7” means that young people have the control to use the Internet all the time.
6. _____ Based on Kelly Miller, young people need adults to teach them what it means to have a healthy relationship.
7. _____ According to the teaching from the organization called Men Can Stop Rape, being a strong man is about physical strength.
8. _____ Based on the report, males can actually be allies of girls and women.
9. _____ According to Ms. Miller, the number of high school students who have been physically hurt by a dating partner has gradually dropped in the past six years.
10. _____ This report mainly shows the skills needed to build healthy relationships.