Summary of the report:
1. Bad teeth can be d_______ if i_______ ns of the g_______ and teeth r_______ bacteria into the blood system, increasing the c_______ of a heart a_______ or s_______ and w_______g the effects of other d_______.
2. Not just adults, children are likely to be at r_______ as well. A boy died when a tooth i_______ s_______to his brain. If this boy h_______ received the d_______ care he needed, the accident might h_______ b_______ prevented.
3. B_______ milk is said to be able to help s_______ bacterial g_______ and a_______ production in the mouth. Even so, a baby's g_______ and early teeth should be c_______ using a c_______ with a little warm water after each f_______. Baby’s teeth can also be c_______ with a wet and s_______ toothbrush g_______y.
4. Fluoride is often a_______ to drinking water s_______. It is also mixed with enamel to prevent h_______ and c_______ from forming.
5. Young children should be carefully s_______ when they brush their teeth because they might s_______ toothpaste, which might c_______ problems.
6. According to experts, it is fine for babies to s_______ their t_______s or on a pacifier. However, parents should consult their dentists if their kids continue to s_______ their t_______s after the age of _______ because it might i_______ w_______ the development of p_______ teeth.
7. Children should have their first d_______ visit at least _______ the time they are _______ year old, to receive examination on their f_______ teeth---usually _______ around _______ months.
1. deadly; infections; gums; release; chances; attack; stroke; worsening; diseases
2. risk; infection; spread; had; dental; had been
3. Breast; slow; growth; acid; gums; cleaned; cloth; feeding; cleaned; soft; gently
4. added; supplies; holes; cavities
5. supervised; swallow; cause
6. suck; thumbs; suck; thumbs; four; interfere; with; permanent
7. dental; by; one; first; at; six